Sunday, August 19, 2012

Do and Don't: Cosmetics is STILL a Mini Luxury, Isn't It?

I subscribe to the belief that merchandise should be supported by the platform it is displayed on to ensure product values are uphelf and most of all, to make them appealing. Isn't that what retailing is all about? Making things begging to be bought?
DO: The right point of purchase display makes the difference between products sold right away and those that remain sitting in the shelf for a long time. Although this is an extremely popular price point, the display continually sells to the customer.

DON'T: I feel bad for the seller of these celebrity endorsed lipsticks. They do not deserve to be presented in a brown corrugated box. Infallible? I think not in this case.

1 comment:

  1. Looks unappealing, I would not consider wasting my time looking into it..

    ReplyDelete