1. Nesting tables set a good foundation that creates interest in a display.
2. The products placed from top to bottom invites the eye to view the entire display.
3. The diagonal line created by the bags provide eye direction.
4. The backdrop stops the eye from meandering elsewhere.
5. The strong use of the colour red cannot help but stop the eye.
1. Half hearted attempts at this Valentine display fail to attract positive attention.
2. The sparse merchandising and haphazardly placed merchandise look extremely unprofessional and thus, devalue the products.
3. There is really nothing that attracts the eye to this low display. Eye level is really the interior of the shop which just adds to visual clutter.
TO DO THEMED WINDOWS WELL, YOU GOTTA DO IT LIKE YOU MEAN IT